I have successfully made it home to the US, so I don't have much to say. The flight went well, and the time change isn't too bad yet. I may change my mind tomorrow. I am spending a week at school before I got to Minnesota. It is fantastic to be on campus and see my friends. It was also great having pancakes and a glass of milk for dinner. However, I am really missing Uganda and the culture. Processing everything I learned from this semester will be an entirely new adventure, I'm looking forward to continue learning from my semester abroad.
Thank you to everyone for the support throughout my trip. I loved writing this blog to keep everyone updated. All of the followers, emails, and comments made me feel connected to home. It makes coming home to see everyone that much more exciting.
hey katie glad your trip home was safe:)
ReplyDelete-erin